Frequently Asked Questions
Click on each link below to display the FAQ.
It’s super easy to use AppBotic’s online app builder. Just follow the steps below.
1. Create your app tabs
2. Edit your apps content
3. Edit your apps appearance (Can upload your own bg image)
4. Preview your live mobile app
5. Pay & Publish
An Android app is basically the same thing but for mobile phones that run on the Android operating system.
Some features include:
- Update apps instantly with our user panel
- Directly market to customers through in-app messages
- Create a social media buzz with our “Tell A Friend” feature
- Give customers turn by turn GPS directions from anywhere
- Keep customers informed with business news and deals
- Provide customers with coupons right to their phones
- Allow customers to directly contact your business quickly and easily
- Build brand-loyalty and encourage customers to become frequent buyers
- Wow your customers, market your business, and make a mobile presence
- Our mobile app packages are extremely affordable starting at $45 a month
Android and iPhone mobile devices have taken the world by storm largely because of the applications that users are able to download and use on their phone. They provide instant information and provide customers with a direct way to contact a business from their iPhone or Android powered phone.
With our solutions, you can engage, inform, and impress your customers. We also provide solutions that are specifically designed to help build brand loyalty and create frequent buyers for your business with the use of our check in coupon system.
AppBotic is the perfect solution for small businesses who are looking to create brand loyalty and frequent buyers. We do this by equipping small businesses with a mobile app that rewards mobile customers for frequent visits through coupon rewards that are unlocked using our “check in coupon system”.
When a customer checks in at your business location, they will receive a reward coupon for the 10th, 25th, 50th, 100th, 500th, and even 1000th check in. This coupon system is completely customizable by the business and can be edited in real time via our clients’ user panel.
These coupons will appear as images on the application and when used, they will be deleted with a push of a button on the user’s phone by the employer to ensure a coupon is not used multiple times. This also removes the need for additional equipment to verify the coupon such as barcode scanners or unique coupon codes, allowing a very low start up cost for businesses. This system is extremely simple, cost efficient, and very effective for small businesses to build up brand-loyalty with their customers.
Our Android or iPhone applications only cost $44.95 a month with no set up fee!
To build both iPhone and Android apps the cost is is $64.95 a month with no set up fee.
Or, bundle it and get apps developed for the iPhone, iPad and Android systems for only $69.95 a month, no set up fee.
**It is also $99/year to upload your app to the iTunes App Store. Apple requires that every business who creates an app owns their own Apple Developer account. If you currently do not have a developer account with the iPhone or Android marketplace, we can upload the app to our account until your account is up and running. A support ticket must be submitted.
- Personalized iPhone or Android app solution customized to your business.
- App submitted personally by our staff to the App Stores if needed.
- Lifetime support and maintenance of your app.
- Regular updates and improvements to your app.
- Powerful CMS/app builder account to update your app, instantly.
- And more…
AppBotic will submit you app to the iTunes App Store and Android Market within 48 hours. iPhone apps will require a week for approval.
AppBotic works hard to ensure that your app gets accepted. If for any reason your app is not accepted, AppBotic will make any necessary adjustments and work with you to get it approved.
Cancel you account by sending us an email at email@example.com
**Refunds are only granted if a new account under the 30 day mark is cancelled.